There is a frequent need of conducting the research to practice the evidence based medicine. Research Methods are the tools and techniques for conducting research. Scientific method of conducting the research is important and reflect in the quality of the results. This training programme is designed to educate the participants on theoretical concepts and improve the hands on skills.
Ministry of Health, Sri Lanka encourage quality scientific in-country research. This training course is offered under the Deputy Director General of Health Services: Education, Training and Research. This training course has designed with minimum disturbances to participants which include only workshops of three days and online distance learning.
- Teacher: Dr. Carukshi Arabepola
- Teacher: Prof. Smath D. Dhamarathna
- Teacher: Prof. Nalika Gunawardena
- Teacher: Dr. Anuradhani Kasthurirathne
- Teacher: Dr. Samantha Ramachandra
- Teacher: Dr. Sudath Samaraweera
- Teacher: Prof. Rohini Senevirathne
- Teacher: Prof. Shalini Sri Ranganathan
- Teacher: Prof. Chandanie Wanigathunge
- Teacher: Dr. Shreenika De Silva Weliange